Take the Summer 2018 Challenge!
A little about IAM - IAM exists to encourage, support and do all the good we can to help need-meeting, hurt-healing, hope-building evangelistic ministries grow and thrive. We are a non-profit organization who assists ministries with various scopes and callings. You can find out about us at www.iamm.net
- Recently, we came across an organization which conducts charter school programming for the State of CA, called CAL Prep. We have partnered with them to offer a very unique fund-raising opportunity for ministries.
- Thus, the birth of “Take the Summer 2018 Challenge!”
Here's how the challenge works - starting July 1 until school starts in August 2018, your goal is to:
- Read the four gospel accounts and Acts and compile the answers to 5 questions.
- Attend and reflect on the weekly messages of church and or youth services throughout the summer (minimum of 6)
- Invite your friends to take the challenge with you (no minimum requirements here, just a recognition that we all influence others, purposefully or not.)
- When you complete the challenge, IAM will contribute up to $50* to your youth/Young adult group, missions program, or other service projects.
*IAM will contribute $40 per individual student completing the challenge. However, if you invite and form a group of 10 who complete the challenge, IAM will contribute $45 per student completing the challenge. Form a group of 20 or more and the contribution grows to $50 per student completion.
So Invite your friends to take the challenge with you and watch your youth budget or missions grow! Not to mention your attendance!
So how do I start? It's as simple as ABC.
A. SIGN-UP HERE
Everyone begins here. If you are 18 or older, you don't need a parent to sign you up. Parents must register students under 18 years old.
B. Proof of RESIDENCY and AGE HERE
Parents of students under 18
- Complete and sign Registration form
- Provide proof of residence in CA. and Date of birth. (Passport, school transcript, state ID or driver's license records meet this requirement) and a copy of a current utility bill if the above does not indicate current address.
If you are 18-24 simply send us a picture of both your drivers license plus the registration form and submit.
C. Daily Readings and Journals
Student completes Daily Readings and Journals and submits two Summaries in July and another by August 10, 2018.
See our Frequently Asked Questions
If you have additional questions, please contact IAM
Dave Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
or Dan Pantano email@example.com